- All students must abide by the “School Decorum” at all
- Line of foul language will lead to very strict disciplinary action.
- Damage to7636 school property should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the in
Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it. Such an incident will be dealt with
severely. Anyone who notices something damaged should report the matter even if he or she does
not know who has done it.
- Bursting Cracker or throwing colour on one another or painting faces within the school premises
- Students are not permitted to bring playing cards, sports equipments like football, leather
ball, mobile, telephones. I-pods, I-pads Walkman, disc man or any other electronic item to
school Should these be found with a student during school hours or being used on school campus
they shall be confiscated immediately
- Student must desist from littering the school campus and the canteen area. Any student found
littering will be penalized
- Student/Parents should not bring visitors to school without the prior permission of the
- Student must carry their I-Cards at all time to school. In case of loss of 1-Card, the student
must inform this class teacher immediately.
- Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address and telephone
numbers. Parents are responsible for updating their details at school office.
- Students are expected to attend school in proper school uniform and
be neatly dressed at all times, with hair properly trimmed. Girls with long hair need to
ponytail or plait it as appropriate. Boys need to have short hair.
- Students are not allowed to wear make-up or jewellery to school coloured ear rings and bands on
the hand not permitted.
- Mehandi on hands, nail vamish and streaking or colouring of hair is not permitted.
- Symbols specific to a particular religion are permitted. Any religious clothing should be in
- It is necessary for students to be in uniform if they come to school on holidays for extra
classes or any other work.
LEAVING SCHOOL PREMISES:
- Punctuality is essential and students must report to school on time.
- Students who come by their own transport must be in school 10 minutes before the start of
school. Students who come late to school shall be sent home after three warnings and marked
- No student can leave the school campus during school hours without the permission of the
ATTENDANCE UNIT TESTS/EXAMINATIONS
- Students must have a minimum of 75% attendance during an academic
year to qualify/ to appear for the Annual Examination.
- No student who is medically unfit will be allowed to take unit tests /examinations. (No student
will be permitted to leave school after a unit test). ***Parents are requested not to encourage
their wards to come to school only for tests.
- In case a student does not appear for a Management Test/ Examination due to illness,
parents must ensure that a medical certificate is sent on the 1st day the student attends school
after the illness.
- All Management test, examination answer papers and Report Cards must be signed by parents.